Carroll Photos Links
- Burlington Business and Professional Women I have been a member of this organization for 25 years. The Burlington group is part of a state and national organization that promotes full participation, equity and economic self-sufficiency for working women through advocacy, education and information.
- Eleanor B. Daniels Fund I just joined this board after surviving uterine cancer and realizing that not enough attention or money was focused on ob-gyn illnesses. I am all about education. The Eleanor B. Daniels Fund is dedicated to supporting education, research and development efforts for gynecologic malignancies and women's health issues.
- Emerson Web Programming Affordable and friendly web design :-)
- Labor of Love Exhibit Online I worked on this celebration of women and work for almost two years for Vermont Works for Women. On this site you will find the portraits I shot of 29 amazing women and hear their interviews.
- Richmond Free Library The best library in Vermont in my opinion.;-)
- The Vermont Legislature This site is the source for everything you wanted to know about Vermont's legislature. You can find calendars for the Senate and the House and for all the committees. You can find bills being considered. If you don't know who represents you at the Statehouse you can find that information too.
- Vermont Children's Aid Society Supports Vermont families, including those with incarcerated parents.
- Vermont Commission on Women I spent over twelve years sitting on the Vermont Commission on Women. Women from all over the state are appointed by the Governor,the Lt. Gov., the Speaker of the House, and Senate ProTem. VCW works to improve the lives of Vermont Women and their families. While on VCW I worked to get equal pay legislation and non-retaliation legislation passed. It was an incredible learning experience. VCW produces a status of women report for decision makers every year.
- Vermont Works for Women I spent six years on the board of this organization that provides opportunities for women and girls to achieve economic independence through training programs.
- Voices for Vermont Children This organization advocates for Vermont children.
- Western Slopes Region Western Slopes is a website that lets visitors know all the great events, activities, and businesses in Richmond, Huntington, and Bolton, VT. Come check out what a wonderful region I live in.
- WLF Working Lands This page shares the images and text that made up part of Take a Tour of Vermont's Working Lands done for VCRD.
Carroll Photos ~ Richmond, Vermont ~ 802-434-2312
(All images and information within are © 2001 - 2018 Carroll Photos)